Here are some accommodation suggestions for your stay in Leeds.
Hotel Ibis Leeds - Located in the city centre
Premier Inn - Located a few minutes walk from the University and the city centre
Roomzzz - Luxury serviced apartments at three locations in Leeds
Storm Jameson Court - University-owned accommodation available all year for short breaks from £40 per room per night
Staff accommodation - The University has a small number of fully furnished properties for letting to members of staff and official visitors on a short term basis, up to 3 months. There are several different types of properties from one bedroom ensuite rooms to 3 bedroom houses.
http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/info/200128/staff_accommodation (This website also gives information on accommodation in the private sector, serviced apartments, and hotels and bed + breakfasts)
t: +44 (0) 113 343 7777
Weetwood Hall - Located in far Headingley
- iknow Yorkshire - Website providing a list of serviced apartments and hotels in Leeds, as well as giving information on things to do in Leeds and Yorkshire.
- Clayton Hotel - Large hotel based in central leeds offers modern, spacious rooms and contemporary dining facilities.
- Crowne Plaza Leeds - Very close to the city centre this hotel provides comfortable rooms and free access to a large gym.
- Headingley Lodge - Four star (accommodation only) rating within easy reach of Leeds City Centre. It forms part of the Headingley Stadium complex and offers stunning views of the cricket ground.
- Hilton Hotel - Located in the city centre with a fitness centre/health club.
- Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre - Contemporary city centre hotel near to the University with air conditioned bedrooms featuring satellite TV and Wifi.
- Jurys Inn Hotel - This hotel is located on Brewery Wharf by the banks of the River Aire and offers fairly reasonable prices.
- The Malmaison - Located in a stunning and dramatic building near to the city centre on the bank of the river Aire. The rooms and facilities are luxurious and service is extremely high quality with prices to reflect this.
- Novotel Hotel Leeds Centre - 3 star hotel with a gym, sauna and steam room. Five minutes from the city centre on foot.
- Quebecs Leeds Boutique Hotel - This 5 star city centre hotel provides luxury rooms within a beautiful Victorian building.
- Radisson Blu Hotel - Located in the heart of the shopping district the Radisson SAS won two hotel of the year awards in 2004 and provides great facilities and wonderful service. Rooms are uniquely designed and guests have free access to the Esporta Health Club.
- Thorpe Park Hotel - Located to the east of Leeds, this four star hotel and spa offers excellent leisure facilities and is just 10 minutes from the city centre.
- Leeds Homestay - Short term or long term accommodation with local host families in Leeds. Prices start from £100 per week and include laundry and cleaning and internet access.