I graduated at the University of Padova (BSc 2014 and MSc 2016) where I studied Physics. During my degree I've developed an interest in Mathematical Physics and Dynamical Systems, and in my master disseration I studied a quantisation of the Fermi Pasta Ulam system using the quantum analogue of hamiltonian perturbation theory.
In October 2017 I started my PhD in Applied Mathematics at the University of Leeds, within the Integrable systems group.
The general topic of my research project is the use of multisymplectic geometry and covariant field theory in the context of Integrable PDEs.
My general research interests include:
- Integrable systems,
- (Multi)symplectic geometry,
- Covariant Hamiltonian field theory,
- Hamiltonian perturbation theory,
- Dynamical systems,
- the Fermi Pasta Ulam problem,
- Celestial mechanics.
Here you can find the link to my papers on ArXiv.
- MSc, Physics, Universita' degli studi di Padova (2016)
- BSc, Physics, Universita' degli studi di Padova (2014)