- Email: A.J.Freund14@leeds.ac.uk
- Thesis title:
I am a PhD student in mathematical logic, supervised by Michael Rathjen.
My personal website contains further information, including on publications and talks.
- Foundations of mathematics, especially meta-mathematics of arithmetic (first and second order) and weak set theories
- Higher-order aspects of proof-theoretic concepts
- Computational content of proofs, program extraction
- Length of proofs, slow consistency
- Methods: Mainly ordinal analysis, but also set-theoretic constructions and non-standard models of arithmetic