- Value: UK and EU applicants will be eligible for a full award paying tuition fees and a maintenance in line with Research Council rate (£14,777 in 2018/19 entry).
- Number of awards: Approximately 24 awards across the Panorama programme
- Deadline: 7 January 2019
PANORAMA NERC DTP is a powerful environmental science partnership covering three overarching scientific themes: atmosphere and climate, earth processes, and the living world to address a range of environmental science grand challenges, UK industrial goals, and international development goals.
A wide variety of projects are advertised each year. To apply visit PANORAMA NERC DTP.
- Functional Data Analysis Model for Air Quality and its Impact on Health
- Multivariate Peaks-Over-Threshold (POT) Modelling of Non-stationary Air Pollution Concentration Data
- Staircase Formation in Fluid Dynamical Systems
- Mean field methods for stochastic population dynamics
Any projects that are not filled in the DTP selection process will remain available for other candidates wishing to seek alternative sponsorship.