- Value: UK and EU applicants will be eligible for a full award paying tuition fees and a maintenance in line with Research Council rate (£14,777 in 2018/19 entry).
- Number of awards: Approximately 24 awards across the Panorama programme
- Deadline: 7 January 2019
PANORAMA NERC DTP is a powerful environmental science partnership covering three overarching scientific themes: atmosphere and climate, earth processes, and the living world to address a range of environmental science grand challenges, UK industrial goals, and international development goals.
A wide variety of projects are advertised each year. To apply visit PANORAMA NERC DTP.
- Long-term measurements of OH reactivity: A new metric for air quality
- Wave-induced transport of chemically active species in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere
- Trace gas detection: High resolution vibrational spectroscopy of atmospheric molecules
- Radical changes in atmospheric composition and their role in climate in the Proterozoic
Any projects that are not filled in the DTP selection process will remain available for other candidates wishing to seek alternative sponsorship.