- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Value: UK/EU fees and a maintenance stipend of £12,000 per annum for a maximum of 3 years.
- Number of awards: Various
- Deadline: 3 June 2019 (17:00 UK time)
The University of Leeds offer a number of endowed research scholarships in the School of Chemistry for full-time postgraduate research study leading to the degree of PhD.
To be considered for this award, you must first apply for a research degree:
- Choose an existing project: browse through our research opportunities to find a project matched to your research interest.
- Start your own project: if you’d like to start your own research project, the first thing you’ll need to do is find a supervisor to discuss your idea. Your potential supervisor must be an expert in the topic you’re interested in to ensure that your research is accurate and adding to current knowledge. When you contact a potential supervisor, be prepared to discuss your area of research, proposed topic and research interests.
How to apply
The University of Leeds offers a number of endowed research scholarships. Please double check the research area for each scholarship before applying.
Schloarships with Chemistry-specific research areas:
- Colour Chemistry – Gunnell and Matthews Scholarship
- Chemistry – Henry Ellison, Charles Brotherton Postgraduate Scholarship
- School of Chemistry (Colour Science) – Lund, Stephenson Clarke Scholarship