Dr Andrew Brooke-Taylor
- Position: University Academic Fellow
- Areas of expertise: infinity; set theory; large cardinal axioms; forcing; accessible categories; locally presentable categories.
- Email: A.D.Brooke-Taylor@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7101
- Location: 9.10 Mathematics and Environment Building
- Website: Personal home page | Researchgate | ORCID
Doctorate: University of Vienna, 2007.
Postdoctoral positions at University of Bristol (2007-2011) and Kobe University (2011-2013), before obtaining an EPSRC Early Career Fellowship (2013-2018), originally held at the University of Bristol before moving to Leeds.
Set theory, especially large cardinals and forcing, and applications of set theory to category theory and algebraic topology.
- Dr rer. nat., University of Vienna
Research groups and institutes
- Pure Mathematics