Dr Tamás Görbe
I obtained a BSc in Mathematics (2011) and an MSc in Applied Mathematics (2013), both at the University of Szeged. I received my doctorate Summa cum Laude in the Theoretical and Mathematical Physics PhD programme from the University of Szeged in June 2017. In September 2018, I joined the School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds as a Marie Curie Research Fellow.
The main interests of my research are Integrable Systems and their algebraic, geometric, and field-theoretic aspects.
- BSc in Mathematics, University of Szeged
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, University of Szeged
- PhD in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, University of Szeged
- János Bolyai Mathematical Society
- Roland Eötvös Physical Society
- Public body of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences