Dr David Jennings
I am based in the University of Leeds, as a proleptic lecturer and University Academic Fellow (UAF). My research involves the study of quantum information and its application within quantum physics.
I am a quantum information theorist and my research can be divided into the following topics:
- Structural aspects of quantum theory, quantum algorithms and computation.
- Quantum resource theories (entanglement, coherence, asymmetry, thermodynamics, etc.).
- QI in many-body and quantum field theory.
- BSc in Theoretical Physics, Trinity College Dublin
- MSc in Theoretical Physics, Trinity College Dublin
- PhD in High Energy Physics, University of Cambridge
Research groups and institutes
- Theoretical Physics