Dr Nicholas Wilkinson
- Position: Marie Curie Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: AI and robotics; Neonatal social interaction; Embodied and enactive cognition; Gastronomy; Food education
- Email: N.Wilkinson1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: NEG Lab Food Science and Nutrition
- I studied BSc Computer Science and AI, and MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, both at Uni. Sussex. I completed my PhD at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia/Uni. Genoa.
- I'm a co-founder and trustee of Flavour School; a sensory food education programme for children.
- I'm currently working on an impact assessment of Flavour School, and developing new methods and tech for behavioural observation.
- Food education and healthy eating in children (and adults).
- Methodological innovation for behavioural observation in intervention assessment.
- Neonatal social interaction.
- PhD Robotics, Cognition and Brain Technologies
- MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems
- BSc Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence