Professor Peter Johnson
- Position: Emertius Professor
- Areas of expertise: synthetic methods; structure based drug design; software development; computational chemistry; total synthesis.
- Email: P.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6515
Total synthesis of natural products; development of new synthetic methods; synthesis of designed catalysts and synthetic receptors; development of software for structure based drug design eg SPROUT for de novo ligand design, CAESA for estimation of synthetic accessibility; development of software for automatic extraction of chemical information from scanned images of chemistry journals.
Research groups and institutes
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our research opportunities allow you to search for projects and scholarships.