Dr Yi Li
- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: immunoassay; analytical instruments and analysis methods; biochemistry material
- Email: Y.Li1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)
- Location: 7.62 E C Stoner
2017.03-Now: Visiting Research Fellow, School of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mike Morgan.
2014.09-Now: Lecturer, College of Food Science and Light Industry, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China.
2012.02-2014.08: Postdoc, College of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ping WEI.
2007.09-2011.12: Ph D, College of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Xiaoning Liu.
- Immunoassay: hapten design, synthesis of artificial antigen and antibody.
- Hybrid materials: antibodies and fluorescent probe molecules immobilization; stationary phase for affinity chromatography.
- Analytical instruments and analysis methods: LC-MS, DART-MS, HPLC, AAS, UV-vis, IR, NMR, single crystal X-diffraction structure analysis, gel electrophoresis.
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our research opportunities allow you to search for projects and scholarships.