Dr Yi Li
- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: immunoassay; analytical instruments and analysis methods; biochemistry material
- Email: Y.Li1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 7.62 E C Stoner
2017.03-Now: Visiting Research Fellow, School of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mike Morgan.
2014.09-Now: Lecturer, College of Food Science and Light Industry, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China.
2012.02-2014.08: Postdoc, College of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ping WEI.
2007.09-2011.12: Ph D, College of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, China. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Xiaoning Liu.
- Immunoassay: hapten design, synthesis of artificial antigen and antibody.
- Hybrid materials: antibodies and fluorescent probe molecules immobilization; stationary phase for affinity chromatography.
- Analytical instruments and analysis methods: LC-MS, DART-MS, HPLC, AAS, UV-vis, IR, NMR, single crystal X-diffraction structure analysis, gel electrophoresis.