Dr Graham J. Murphy
- Position: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Email: G.J.Murphy@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5187
- Location: 11.03 School of Mathematics
I am a senior teaching fellow in financial and actuarial mathematics and a member of the statistics department within the School of Mathematics.
Prior to my appointment at the University of Leeds, I worked for a number of years in investment consulting providing analytics and advice to trustees of pension schemes in the UK.
I am a fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Acturaies.
- Programme Manager for BSc Actuarial Mathematics
- Actuarial Liaison Officer
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Research groups and institutes