Dr Graham J. Murphy
- Position: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Email: G.J.Murphy@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5187
- Location: 11.03 School of Mathematics
I am a senior teaching fellow in financial and actuarial mathematics and a member of the statistics department within the School of Mathematics.
Prior to my appointment at the University of Leeds, I worked for a number of years in investment consulting providing analytics and advice to trustees of pension schemes in the UK.
I am a fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Acturaies.
- Programme Manager for BSc Actuarial Mathematics
- Actuarial Liaison Officer
Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all research projects allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Research groups and institutes