Dr Radoslaw Zawiski
- Position: Marie Curie Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: functional analysis; operator theory; systems and control; delay systems; semigroups of operators; measures of noncompactness.
- Email: R.Zawiski@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 9628
- Location: 9.30 School of Mathematics
- Website: Personal home page
My research recently focuses on functional analysis and operator theory. Currently, I am working on delayed semigroups of operators forming linear infinite dimensional dynamical systems. The notions of admissibility, controllability and observability are key points of interest.
I am also interested in the use of measures of noncompactness in the analysis of nonlinear systems, frequently by means of fixed point theory. This extends to analysis of hybrid systems, in particular switched systems.
Above themes are related to control-oriented mathematical modelling, especially in aeronautics, to which I also put my attention.
Research groups and institutes
- Pure mathematics
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our research opportunities allow you to search for projects and scholarships.